Detox with parsley tea

I was doing some research about detox when I came across the parsley tea recipe. I like it because it’s not extreme, easy to make and natural, so if it won’t help, it can’t harm either.  If you want to feel cleaner and lighter, join me! Have a cup of this tea after breakfast, lunch or dinner. The parsley tea helps to get rid of excess water and toxins in the body so don’t be surprised to lose an unwanted kilo or two!

DETOX

handful of parsley

hot water

your favourite mug

Just pour hot water over the parsley, leave the herb to soak and then drink the tea once a day. Easy and healthy!  It’s actually very tasty and refreshing!

However, parsley tea is not recommended for pregnant women. Also if you have an inflammatory kidney disease, should avoid drinking this tea as it has an oxalic acid that stimulates kidney stones.

Comments

Sounds interesting. I was trying to use up some Parsley last night so will give this a try, thanks!

Sounds like a good plan to use up left over parsley 😀

I will try this! I am all for anything that gets rid of water, toxins and all the reside from 2011! Thanks Kristina! I look forward to your post in the next week :)

I don’t have any expectations, we might not feel it, but our body will :) and if it doesn’t work, oh well, at least it’s not chemicals :)

Yes, I agree with you about parsley tea. It is once of great healthy foods…. You can drink, you can eat… and also you can eat with its stalks too… Parsley is a kind of magical herb for everything… You are doing good dear Kristina, and I heard in somewhere else, to eat fresh parsley is also good for our skin too… I really love to use it in every cooking… But my love he hates to see them in a dish… :)
    I hope and wish you to feel betteer soon. Thank you so much, for sharing with us these important points…. I need to remember and to learn always. Have a nice day, with my love, nia

I am glad you agree and I am not going crazy here with my parsley tea :) Yes, it is good for the skin as well, but I strongly believe that everything depends on your inside, if we are healthy and kind to our body, it will be kind to us :) I am going to make a parsley face mask very soon, looking forward to that :)

You are doing great job dearest by sharing wish us. I have just read your parsley face mask! It is amazing… I didn’t know this one, when I talked about how good for the skin, I just meant to eat… But I learned now a wonderful mask. I will try it. Thank you so much, with my love, nia

Interesting! I should give it a try. :)

I really like it, it’s tasty. refreshing and healthy :)

Wow!! I had never considered using parsley for tea! What a great idea! D-Man LOVES tea, I’ll let him know. :)

I didn’t know myself, but apparently it’s really good :) I wouldn’t drink it too much, maybe once a day for a week or two and then have a little break :) I don’t believe it can harm, but it’s a herb, so better use it in moderation 😀

kristina! I bought a bunch of organic parsley and have made myself a cup of parsley tea. it is very refreshing – i like it. And it’s a lovely change from green tea. I think it’s something I would drink more at lunch or late afternoon given its savoury taste, though will try in the AM to make sure. Thanks for this wonderful tip!

Drinking this tea in the morning gave me some extra energy…. or at least I though it did :) But you can drink it whenever really, and you are right it does taste savoury :) I will follow you and drink it in the afternoon :)

7. Barbara Root says

I have a lot of joint pain and muscle pain, I’ve read that Parsley Tea is good for that. I sure do hope so!!!

I hope so too, the process might be slower, but definite :)

8. Callendra Schutze says

You can also mix it with other simple teas and it taste absolutely wonderful. Like Tazo Calm tea, or your favorite green tea. Sometimes it’s really nice to tone down a strong spice tea. Just a few helpful ideas.

Thanks for your comment :) I’ll look into Tazo Calm tea, sounds great! :)

9. Kululwa Maqokolo says

Thanks Darling for this wonderful information, I will try it, hope it will work 4 me.

10. Scott says

I never read about it on the internet, & I never thought about looking up parsley tea, but I thought if you can eat parsley for health benefits then why not drink it. So I have been doing that for a few months now & I believe it is doing a wonderful job.

Hi Scott, I am glad the tea is doing a good job :) and you are definitely right, if we can eat it, why not drink it! :)

11. Andrea says

I am plagued with regular UTI’s and have tried every home remedy imaginable to avoid the antibiotics. The doctors were going to put me on IV antibiotics but so far the parsley tea is working. YAY!

12. jeannete says

I just started drinnking the parsley tea..i ‘ll let you kmow the resurt.

Hope you like it :) I find it very refreshing :)

I like to use Italian parsely as the leaves are bigger and I mix in slices of fresh ginger root, a lil honey and some lemon along with an organic green tea bag and I feel like its the best of everything. healthy, refreshing and detoxifying.

I’ll have to try it! Sounds yum and refreshing, thanks! :)