Honey and aloe vera remedy from spots

I am sure every one of you had those days when you wake up one morning… and feel something is wrong… Something is growing and stretching your face skin… Not the nicest feeling in the world…

If a deep, red spot suddenly appeared on your face, I’ve got advice for you, natural and homemade as always! Honey and aloe vera work well together! Aloe vera will soothe the pain and honey will help to reduce redness!

Plant power

Mix a dash of Aloe Vera juice with a little bit of honey, apply the remedy on to the spot and keep it on for as long as you can. Clean the mixture off if you need to leave the house and repeat the procedure when back home. It really helps!

Honey is a natural antiseptic and it helps healing wounds, protects from infections and because honey contains antimicrobial agents that kill the bacteria the wound heals quicker and  eases swelling.

It’s well known that Aloe Vera is used for treating acne, it contains high numbers of healing agents and therefore is good to use it on your skin if suffering from deep, under the skin spots.

Comments

I will use this as soon as I am able. Don’t suppose you have to have spots, wouldn’t it just be a nice treatment for your face??? :)

It definitely would! :) Aloe Vera is great for dry skin as well as honey is great for nourishing it! I like applying honey onto my face and leaving it to soak into my skin for 30 minutes :) It’s great, my skin loves it :) And it really works for spots: D Especially for deeper ones that look more like bumps and are very painful! :)

I’ll make sure to try it, I’ve had some trouble spot lately. And honey sounds delicious. :)

So did I!!! It’s annoying! :) And then I tried honey! And it really works, at least it makes the healing process quicker and tastier 😀

Dear Kristina, till today, I haven’t used or bought Aloe Vera… But honey yes, I use it always… when I go out I want to look for Aloe Vera juice… then I will apply, this treatment sounds so good. Thank you dear Kristina, with my love, nia

You can use juice of aloe vera plant if you have one at home, just snap a little bit off and squeeze the juice out 😉 It’s also good for your hair :) But don’t use aloe vera too often on your face skin! I love honey too, it’s so good or our skin! 😀

7. Pukster says

I mixed fresh aloe from the plant with manuka honey on my foot wound….stung like crazy…

oh dear, sounds like you had a very bad wound…

8. Geena says

I’ve both right here, and im going to apply them now. I’ve been using honey for sometime now and it has been great. But how can aloe vera be used for the hair?

9. tonia says

I have been using and its not getting better.what should I do? D spot its stubborn,I ve think its getting darker

You might want to consult a dermatologist if it’s changing its colour…