Homemade remedy for stomach ache

Every time I am pleasantly surprised about home-made remedies and how effective they are! Uncomfortable stomach bloating can spoil not only mood but also productivity. Recently I suffered from abnormal stomach bloating and it is very difficult to cope with it. It is a strange thing this stomach bloating. People experience it in loads of different ways. For some abdominal distention is painful, others simply feel uncomfortable, but do not feel any pain. When walking or cycling I do not feel any discomfort, but as soon as I sit at my desk, I start feeling bloated.

There are numerous suggestions on loads of different treatments for sufferers of this unpleasant sensation. But which one is suitable? Sometimes stomach bloating becomes unbearable that I feel like crying, it affects not only physically but also mentally. Stomach bloating becomes the main focus and it’s hard to concentrate on something else.

Having suffered for a few days, I was afraid to eat. Reading loads of related literature made me feel even worse! Everything, meat, vegetables, fruit and even water is causing stomach bloating! I choose not to believe it!

But a few days ago I found a solution! Reading a wide range of suggestions and I found out that honey and cinnamon has a positive effect on the digestive system. I have been drinking this mixture every morning on an empty stomach for several days and could see the improvement.

stomach ache

1 tablespoon honey

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

1 cup warm water

All you have to do is mix the honey and cinnamon with warm water. Mix it well. Drink this warm mixture in the morning on an empty stomach. Honey and Cinnamon mixture improves digestion process,  removes gas in bowel, relieves and treats stomach pains.

Also, a mixture of honey, cinnamon and warm water is recommended to drink for weight loss. Regular consumption of such a mixture prevents body fat accumulation and weight gain.

Comments

Yum, of all the tummy ache concoctions, this one actually sounds good!

And it really works :) I am enjoying it nearly every morning; it’s just like drinking tea. Honey makes it rather sweet, but healthy at the same time 😉

3. youngladH says

How long do you wait after drinking the honey drink before eating or drinking breakfast foods?

I usually drink it on an empty stomach and then have my breakfast in 20-30 minutes. But you can see what works better you. I am sure you can have this drink during the day.

• Tami says

Hi. Do u only do this onece a day? I came across this and decided to look into it further, as I have bad gas in afternoon evening. Do u just use warm tap/filtered water? i was doing a search cause when i came across this, it did not say the amount to take, and found ur response. Im gonna run to store now. altho i have been up for hours and have eatn my breakfast, im gonna start tomorrow.

Hi Tami, I did it once a day, in the morning for a few weeks. I simply boiled tap water. It helped me, but then I also found out that I am intolerant to milk. I stopped drinking milk and the bloating has disappeared. So you might want to try and find the reason why you feel bloated. I hope the mix will help you. I also find green tea very helpful and just pure water. Good luck!

4. nosi says

Its de 3rd day now taking cinamon and honey. My stomach is painful and hv Never experience what m going through.

You might want to go and check with your doctor as you might have a bigger problem than just bloating.

5. vineet says

it is like yo yo honey singh

6. mafiae says

Honey and cinnamon is good for a lot of things its probably one of the safest remedies to use. Glad it worked for you

7. jenny says

Have you lost weight doing this as well?

• morgan landis says

I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks using cinnamon and honey I usually drink it 10-15 min after eating breakfast it keeps you full longer and helps alot when eating smaller portions

That’s cool, thanks for the tip :) Cinnamon is known for weight loss properties,I might try this magic potion again :)

8. saifu says

Dr.Kristina.. Thanks lots. It’s really helpfull..

9. catherine pedri says

I started today. Tastes good and easy to follow. Would it help me more if I do it before each meal.

10. D Ferguson says

i do this often,, but you might find that probiotics do help the intestines as they replace helpful bacteria. Sometimes the bloating is a result of allergies or sensitivities to foods. You might try eliminating things from the diet, starting with dairy or gluten as the major problems.