Grape face mask

What do you think about a grape face mask? I think it’s an amazing idea! Grapes are such a wonderful source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants so much needed for healthy living and radiant skin!

The highly cleansing properties of grape juice and the high vitamin C content is very beneficial for the skin and helps reduce acne.

Grapes are high in minerals and antioxidants. You can use red or green, whichever are available. Salt or baking soda combined with milk gently exfoliates dead skin cells. Red grape juice has high concentration of a compound called resveratrol. This compound has anti-aging, anti-cancer, anti-inflammation and anti-viral properties.

healthy skin

Ingredients:

1 mashed grape

1 tsp almond oil (or any other oil you have handy)

1/2 tsp of baking soda

1/4 cup of of milk

Combine the grapes, oil,baking soda and yoghurt. Blend the mixture well. Gently wash your face with this every morning and evening. Rinse off with warm water.

If you want something simple try my tested grape facial treatment:

Mash a few grapes or squeeze grape juice, mix them with a little bit of freshly squeezed lemon juice and apply on to your skin. Leave it for about 15-20 minutes,  rinse it off with warm water. Simple as that! ( If you feel that your skin is getting irritated rinse the mixture off  immediately with plenty of cool water).

Grapes & Honey is a great natural remedy! Try mixing mashed grapes or squeezed fresh grape juice with honey instead of lemon juice! It’s my favorite and it is divine!

You can also mix the grape juice with cottage cheese, it’s great!

Comments

I’ve never thought of this one. Sounds good. My face has been a little dry since moving here.

If your face is dry try this: melt a tbs unsalted butter with 1 tbs honey. Mix well and cool it down. You might want to mix it occasionally to stick the ingredients together. Apply this moisturiser in the morning and in the evening, splash your face with a little bit of warm water and pat it dry with a towel! If you don’t splash your face with water, it will remain sticky 😀 It’s great for dry skin, I used it everyday :)

Awesome! Thanks for the tip. It is a little uncomfortable. Boston was so humid all of the time and I think my body is still adapting to a new climate. Thanks again!

My skin feels quite comfortable here as back home in Lithuania we have extremely cold winters, up to -30 :) you can simply use base oils for your skin, such as sweet almond, Argan, Shea, Olive. The skin absorbs the amount it needs to make itself nourished :) Charlies skin is extremely dry, I am still searching for the best solution :)

Poor Charlie. I feel for him. Let me know what you find out.

can i use the grape cleanser everyday? is it safe?
    because if you add salt or baking soda, it well exfoliates your skin, and we should not overdo it , so can i only use grapes and olive oil?

I wouldn’t use grape cleanser every day. It shouldn’t be used more than once or twice a month. Grapes are a natural exfoliator, but you can mix them with other ingredients if you like :)

can I use grapes daily for face. my skin is oily so .

I wouldn’t use a grape face mask everyday as it has natural acids which exfoliate your skin. It’s ok to use grapes 2, maybe 3 times a week. I think twice is more than enough though.

5. Kristine says

Can I use sterilized milk/ powdered milk? By the way, this seems like a great idea, thanks for this! Can’t wait to try it soon :))