Transform your bathroom into a natural Spa escape.
Latest Blog Posts
- The no poo method vs homemade hair care routine, plus bonus recipeYou’ve heard about this method, right?! You know, when you wash your hair with soda and water mix and then rinse it with apple cider vinegar. It’s been going viral for some time now and I’ve seen some amazing pictures and read some inspirational testimonials and reviews before I decided to try it. First time round I lasted a month. I was waiting for the promised results, and kept believing that […]
- Balmy foot creamThis foot cream beats anything else I’ve made before. It’s extremely moisturising and keeps my heels soft and healthy. Shea butter in this balmy cream is healing while coconut oil enriches the mixture with powerful fatty acids that keep my feet well nourished. I am going to make a few batches of this amazing balmy cream to see me through a few months. Ingredients to make 100g of the […]
- Homemade raw cacao trufflesThis is an amazing treat for any occasion or when you feel like you need some sweetness in your life. The truffles are healthy, naturally sweet and so satisfying. The texture is wonderfully rich and so chocolatey. These little cocoa balls will be the star of your party! They are inexpensive, quick and easy to make. I highly recommend and can’t wait to make them again! Ingredients: 10-12 […]
- ‘Tis The Season – Homemade Christmas decorationsA while ago I put together a post for the Londoner Magazine about my homemade Christmas decorations and then I thought, why not share the post with you too. I really love the festive season, mulled wine, gingerbread biscuits, cinnamon, fairy lights on every corner and I love a good old fashioned Christmas song. And the best way to make this time even more fun is to create your own home made […]
- Spooky Halloween – pumpkin sugar scrubThere’s still time to get your skin ready for that Halloween party. After carving a pumpkin, don’t use up all the flesh for the soup or pumpkin pie. Leave aside a handful of yellow soft stuff to make a natural face mask or a body scrub. Pumpkins are amazing for skin care. They make a beautiful face mask packed with essential vitamins and nutrients which help promote healthy skin. […]