Transform your bathroom into a natural Spa escape.
Latest Blog Posts
- ‘Tis The Season – Homemade Christmas decorationsA while ago I put together a post for the Londoner Magazine about my homemade Christmas decorations and then I thought, why not share the post with you too. I really love the festive season, mulled wine, gingerbread biscuits, cinnamon, fairy lights on every corner and I love a good old fashioned Christmas song. And […]
- My skin care essentials travel bagI like to travel light. At least I try. I choose my skincare products carefully and usually pack multi-use items, like facial oil. It’s a perfect make up remover, skin cleanser and moisturiser. And I always pop some cosmetic clay into my travel bag – for a detox face mask. I like to feel stress […]
- Spooky Halloween – pumpkin sugar scrubThere’s still time to get your skin ready for that Halloween party. After carving a pumpkin, don’t use up all the flesh for the soup or pumpkin pie. Leave aside a handful of yellow soft stuff to make a natural face mask or a body scrub. Pumpkins are amazing for skin care. They make a […]
- DIY soy candleI love candles, especially in autumn and winter, when the evenings are dark and crisp. It’s nice to have them around the house and enjoy the warm flame. However, it’s not as fun breathing in those toxic paraffin fumes. It was found that paraffin wax candles give off harmful fumes linked to lung cancer and asthma. […]
- Refreshing green tea face tonerDo you use toners after washing your face? It’s a great way to freshen the skin up in the morning and feel like you just walked out of a spa. My favourite and suitable for all skin types is this green tea face toner. It is especially beneficial if you are a acne sufferer. Apple […]